On Dec.1, 2010 I ordered a SLB DSE601 Super Electronic Cigarette Pipe and paid a total of $46.99 (with PayPal) for it.

I never received the product. On Dec. 29, 2010 I was told it was on back order but that was the last communication from them. On Dec.

31, 2010 I faxed them a letter stating my problem but received no reply. They have my money, I don't have their product. All I want is the product. They list no phone number except a fax #.

They don't respond to any query, be it fax, email or live chat.Customer service sucks big time.

Had an Experience with Dinodirect?

Comments

Simi Valley, California, United States #583877

I wish I had seen these posts before.I am having same experience with order that never came.

I paid with PayPal.Is there any recourse through PayPal?

I ordered from dino direct and paid for my item through paypal, and like so many others I have not received my item after a month of disputes. Their reply was please be patience, shipping delays etc. etc.

they said my product was being shipped from hong kong, I wanted to know how many light years will that take for the small item to get to me?

So i wouldn't recommmend this company to no one!

I have purchased Video Door Phone system from dinodirect.com. It took 4 weeks for the product to arrive and to my horror the product was not the same as advertised in their website.

I have raised a RMA, and the case has been going on for 5 weeks now.

When they send the product, they deliberately misquote the product price so that the customs charges are very low.

When I asked them about "how do I return the product", they have advised me to fill in the customs form with the product price as 10USD (when they know that the product price is more than 150USD).

I have already paid the money using my credit card, so, there is little chances of getting my money back.

All products are shipped from China and there is always a customs fee which the customer has to pay (you will receive the customs invoice couple of weeks after receiving the product). If you add the customs fee, the products are NOT at all cheap, so, please buy locally or from websites of your own country.

PLEASE AVOID SHOPPING AT DINODIRECT.COM, it is NOT worth it.

I ordered some photography backdrops from dinodirect and they were falsely advertised.They were supposed to be muslin cloth and instead it was some paper rolled up in a tube.

I requested a refund and never got my money back. The reviews on the product were good but and they even expressed the product as something different.

I think the reviews written on the products are bogus!!!!Dinodirect sucks and I would not recommend this site to anyone.

I haven't ordered from dinodirect before.But the cheap price attract me.

see many reviews about the company and a little worry at first.Finally i decided to buy one cheap item to have a try. impressive! good costomer service. Though it didnot arrive on time, the cusomer service always help me and promise to refund me.

got it now and love it.I will buy again.

I have ordered a securitycamera about 4 months ago. Directly after recieving some useless *** intead (some completely useless camera wich cannot connect to my system), I filed a RMA-request and asked them to sent me the correct one.

Off course they are not going to do that. The only thing they will do is asking you to wait a little longer, everytime you ask.

Do not buy at www.DinoDirect.com, because you will never see your items or your money back!