Update by user Jan 10, 2012

Yes, I have read the reviews on the DD website.You\'re right, they have the same reviews for all the products that I looked at.

It\'s a joke. The reviews never mention a specific product. They are all generic comments and you\'ll see them posted for a bunch of different pointers. It\'s all ***, just like the quality of their products.

It\'s all Chinese junk and this company should not be allowed to do business in the USA. They are thieves who live a million miles away which is why they do it. If they were here, they would have been shut down long ago. DO NOT BUY FROM DINO DIRECT!

IF YOU GET WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT WILL FALL APART WITHIN DAYS. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GET A REPLACEMENT OR YOUR MONEY BACK. THEIR WARRANTEE IS A BUNCH OF ***! THEY\'LL WANT YOU TO RETURN IT WHATEVER IT IS, BUT IT MUST HAVE A TRACKING NUMBER OR THEY WON\'T TAKE IT BACK!

TRACKING FOR ME WOULD HAVE BEEN $80 FOR A VERY SMALL PACKAGE!

THEY KNOW THIS AND THEY HAVE YOU BY THE BALLS IF YOU NEED TO RETURN SOMETHING!DON\'T BUY FROM THESE RIP OFF ARTISTS!

Original review posted by user May 05, 2011

I bought a $35 laser pointer from www.dinodirect.com.The pointer after 10 minutes of use.

The switch was apparently defective. I contacted them for a replacement or refund. First they asked me to take it somewhere to have it repaired, then send them the bill!! Yeah, right!

Then they said they'd send me a replacement. Then they said they'd have to have the broken one back, and I HAVE to send it by mail with a tracking number only. Well, the cheapest way to send it back with a tracking number cost's $85.00! I have to believe they knew this!

Well, I sent it back anyway to the address they gave me without the tracking. Doesn't make sense to pay $85 to recover $35. A month later and they say they still don't have it. I say BS!

They have it, and it looks like I'm out $35 because I don't have a tracking number to prove they have it. All the stuff they sell is cheap Chinese made junk.

Avoid Dino Direct at all costs.If you buy from them, forget about any warranty's you think you may have!!!

Had an Experience with Dinodirect?

Comments

Dear grbullets,

Thank you for your reply. I have checked the history and found order 626946-DD. A privacy letter has been sent to Grbullets2@aol.com from me regarding the issue. Please have a check and reply the email as soon as possible. Thank you!

Regards,

Louis,CS-Manager

#412007

Louis, you SAY you will TRY to do everything to help.Thats a ridiculous statement.

You do everything you can to make it impossible to get a refund! You guy\'s told me to return my broken laser pointer, but it MUST have a tracking number. To ship it back with a tracking # it would have cost me $85. Let me ask you, would you pay $85 to to recover $35???

I think not. Dino Direct is nothing but a scam internet company that supplies cheap Chinese junk to the world at low prices because you know thats it cheap junk. Then you ask for returns with tracking which you know people are not going to do. Thats how you rip people off.

Your warrantee\'s are a bunch of bull ***. You do not have any warrantee\'s, and you do everything you can to make it impossible for anyone to actually get a replacement or a refund. Stop stealing from American\'s and stop sending your cheap chinese *** to this country. China is the reason our country is in the red.

I bet you love that. Some day I pray we\'ll elect a president who will ban all imports from your sorry *** country. I\'m fed up with trying to get my money back or even a replacement that will cost you what, a dollar or less? Here\'s what people end up looking like trying to get a problem solved with dino direct :upset .

Thats a fact. Contact me direct at grbullets2 at aol dot com. Then I\'ll give you one chance to send me a replacement or...

I\'ll be waiting to hear from you.....Don\'t worry, I won\'t be holding my breath!:upset

#411998

OK Mr.Dino, here's my original order # 626946DD.

Of course I gave it to DD many times and you know what they say, "sorry, we cannot find that order # in our data base". Yeah right, what a joke. You want to email me DIRECT?? I'll give you all the email's that I sent and all the ridiculous email replies I got from your company.

I'll even give you the address that I sent my defective product to which YOU gave me. You have the defective product AND MY MONEY!

PLEASE give me an email address to email you directly if you want to give me my money back.Yeah, thats gonna happen :grin

#411940

Dear customer,

On be half of DinoDirect, i am sorry for any inconvenience our service may cause. DinoDirect guarantee customers' rights and interests, any loss or damage proved to be our responsibility will be compensated fairly. I invite you to leave your order number here or contact our service, trust us we will try everything we can to help.

Regards,

Louis,CS-Manager

grbullets

TO DD STAFF.*** AND YOUR STAFF.

YOUR STAFF DON'T HELP ANYONE.

YOUR WEBSITE IS A SCAM AND YOU AND YOUR STAFF ARE ALL THIEVES.HOPE YOU ALL BURN IN ***.

grbullets

To Dino Direct staff member, I did have a case open and you guy's just beat around the bush with your *** for so long that you closed it.You ***'s kept telling me to send it back, but it had to have a tracking number.

It costs $80 to send back with tracking. So I finally got sick of it and sent the laser back without tracking. It hasn't been returned to me so I know you got it. And here I am 7 months later and still out $35.

Your company sucks as bad as a company can suck. The US should forbid you to do business in our country, you are thieves! You want to make it better? Send my $35 back or at least send me a working 200mw green laser pointer.

After all, I paid for it but still don't have it.

You are Chinese thieves and you shouldn't be allowed to do business in the USA where things are made to last.Keep your Chinese trash over there!

lol.has anyone ever paid attention to the reviews of the items?

they use the same review for 1000 different items... no ned to talk abaout the faulty descritions..

thats the first thing i realised before i started to order from this scamsite...

or why do you think people praise for example "the good videoperformance for a hearing device" hahaha i can imagine the look of the ripoffs manager in a hallway and office full of boxes with complaintletters mixed with orders and returned items...bahaha getting god money from you...

sorry for the laughing, i know you may have ordered there and dont find it funny..

Dear customer,

This is writing from dinodirect staff.Sorry for the inconvenience it caused to you.If you have any questions or problems,please feel free to login to open the Case.Our staff will help deal with it shortly.

Regards