On 9th Otober I ordered (No 692P0311672-DD) extension tubes for macro photography at a total cost of USD 68.37 from Dinodirect a hongkong based online company and paid with my Citibank Mastercard
When the goods arrived I found that though it was claimed that it works with autofocus zoom lenses, it would not work. Even with prime lenses it would not work. Fitting the extender tube to lens was also difficult and risked breaking the lens
In short a lousy product. When i complained, they first wanted a photo graph. I sent this. Then they wanted a video. I sent this. Then they send me a link to a forum, in which lots of customers had complained and yielded no useful info. When I insisted on replacement they have offered me USD 10 gift voucher to be used against future purchase
Beginning of the year I bought a smart watch which cost around 50 USD. It conked out after 3 weeks. I complained and the same procedure was followed. Photo wanted, then video wanted etc. What for ? to prove a product had conked out? In the end they offered me a vouched for usd 10 also
As can be seen this company specializes in shoddy goods. They do not replace of give refunds.
I wish to make potential customers aware.
I can provide email trail with their customer service etc
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Macro Photography Extension Tube
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "In October 2009 we decided to purchase a Maytag Bravos 850 series washer and dryer combo for approx. $1800. We figured investing in a "premium" set of appliances from..."
- "My husband and I had been researching fridges for the past several months, and last week came across an 'open box' Samsung at Best Buy that was within range of..."
- "My boyfriend Bought me the 60inch element HD Tv this Feb 14 2015 for a Valentine's gift and it now has a bright long straight green line going from the..."
- "I buy a watch ACTIVA AD008-001 from JOMASHOP.COM on July 9th 2011 (order no:509771) for my boy's birhtday gift. When I received the good, the alarm that I've set has..."
- "All of these sites that offer unlock solutions for iPhones are SCAM's No one can unlock your iPhone 4 except the company you have the contract with.They NEVER return your..."
- "Samsung Defective Monitor Series LED TV UA40d5000 PMX : Samsung the biggest producer of monitor in the world. Black Strip on Samsung TV. I bought a 40 inch LED Samsung TV..."
- "Vizio, 18 mos. and $1700.00. 70 inch and the screen lost the picture and kept the voice. I called vizio and went through there test and it was still no..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."
- "Had purchaised a MKon 2.10.15 which the very next day wasnt working ! I went to ETHOS for replacement bcz i cant accept it which has stopped working the very next..."