Dino Direct - sells shoody goods (www.dinodirect.com) order No 692P0311672-DD
On 9th Otober I ordered (No 692P0311672-DD) extension tubes for macro photography at a total cost of USD 68.37 from Dinodirect a hongkong based online company and paid with my Citibank Mastercard
When the goods arrived I found that though it was claimed that it works with autofocus zoom lenses, it would not work. Even with prime lenses it would not work. Fitting the extender tube to lens was also difficult and risked breaking the lens
In short a lousy product. When i complained, they first wanted a photo graph. I sent this. Then they wanted a video. I sent this. Then they send me a link to a forum, in which lots of customers had complained and yielded no useful info. When I insisted on replacement they have offered me USD 10 gift voucher to be used against future purchase
Beginning of the year I bought a smart watch which cost around 50 USD. It conked out after 3 weeks. I complained and the same procedure was followed. Photo wanted, then video wanted etc. What for ? to prove a product had conked out? In the end they offered me a vouched for usd 10 also
As can be seen this company specializes in shoddy goods. They do not replace of give refunds.
I wish to make potential customers aware.
I can provide email trail with their customer service etc
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Macro Photography Extension Tube
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We got our Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer in 2011. (Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Model WTW7800XW2). Before our one year warranty expired, I noticed the lid was starting to creak every..."
- "This refrigerator is quite cheap, but don't this let the price fool you. The quality of the stainless steel is the worst. After 3 months since we purchased it, front..."
- "I visited Big lot a week before Christmas, saw a nostalgic stereo system for $85.00. Left it and came back, asked if there were anymore, i was told only the..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."
- "My flight with SQ 319 on 28 June 2012 from London to Singapore. When arrived in Singapore, I forgot to take my camera bag (with camera and camcoder with our..."
- "I buy a watch ACTIVA AD008-001 from JOMASHOP.COM on July 9th 2011 (order no:509771) for my boy's birhtday gift. When I received the good, the alarm that I've set has..."
- "All of these sites that offer unlock solutions for iPhones are SCAM's No one can unlock your iPhone 4 except the company you have the contract with.They NEVER return your..."