When they send the wrong item, it's as bad as if they don't send anything at all.You will have to spend so much time sending tons of e-mails and they always ask for more proof.

They ask for high definition picture of a number written quite small, if you don't have a high grade camera, you're out of luck. Then it's not enough, they ask for a AVI file because it seem like they can't watch any other format, I guess they don't know about VLC player or it's just another stalling tactic . Anyway, At first they have ignored my support ticket about the wrong item, I've had to write in their forum to get some attention and since then it's a never ending story.

I will have to take the lost as I'm spending a lot more time on this problem than the value of the nexus 7 case( they sent an Ipad mini case ).Don't do business with them, it might work fine for a few times but one of these days you will loose and this will wipe out all the saving that you've had so far.

Had an Experience with Dinodirect?

Comments

Evan_belt
Pasadena, California, United States #614031

Dear customer,

We do feel sorry about the inconvenience we caused to you. We will offer your reasonable solution once we confirmed the problem. And if they confirmed the problem just from the pictures they will not ask more proofs. Sorry about the inconvenience. Please offer us the order number here, we will confirm the problem, and offer you reasonable solutions.

Have a nice day!