I have recently purchased a Andriod Pc Tablet from Dino direct along with a keyboard and several other items.When I received the Tablet I turned it on to find a screen showing this demo version has expired.
The Andriod operating system was a demo version that was put on this tablet. I have sent email after email to this company and have got only generic emails back and the most recent one was they had the nerve to suggest that I go get it fixed and they will reimburses me.
I have filed a complaint with the BBB.I highly suggest no one orders from this website do to the more research I do its all a scam.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Andriod Pc Tablet
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "Ive ordered JXD S5100 game tablet (device) for my son on 20th november 2012. I received package begin January 2013. After opening and examining device, i figured there is no..."
- "I bought an element TV 42" at target and two months after the TV started to turn off by itself every 5 minutes. I went to target and couldn't return..."
- "Hearthware has redesigned a new "Power Dome" that they say will withstand the temperature of the oven (why they would have designed a dome that doesn't withstand the heat, nobody..."
- "Terrible horrible warranty service, the tech insulted our intelligence when he concluded its leather color fading (after 6 months of purchase), we requested second look and he would not change..."
- "This is by far the worst experience I have ever had. Liberty Tax is a complete rip off! My refund was only $658.00, and they proceeded to take $448.00 +..."
- "The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24. The manager fails to keep it stocked. Photo: October 22nd...."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."