I have recently purchased a Andriod Pc Tablet from Dino direct along with a keyboard and several other items.When I received the Tablet I turned it on to find a screen showing this demo version has expired.
The Andriod operating system was a demo version that was put on this tablet. I have sent email after email to this company and have got only generic emails back and the most recent one was they had the nerve to suggest that I go get it fixed and they will reimburses me.
I have filed a complaint with the BBB.I highly suggest no one orders from this website do to the more research I do its all a scam.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Andriod Pc Tablet
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "Hearthware has redesigned a new "Power Dome" that they say will withstand the temperature of the oven (why they would have designed a dome that doesn't withstand the heat, nobody..."
- "I went to quail springs mall with my mom to get her eyes checked and get some new glasses. We'll on the way to go look at frames I was..."
- "We have the expensive GE front load clothes washer WCVH6260 series purchased in November of 2006. It has been annoying from a very young age, smelling like mold and..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "Terrible horrible warranty service, the tech insulted our intelligence when he concluded its leather color fading (after 6 months of purchase), we requested second look and he would not change..."
- "This is by far the worst experience I have ever had. Liberty Tax is a complete rip off! My refund was only $658.00, and they proceeded to take $448.00 +..."
- "We purchased a leather recliner with memory foam 3 years ago. The has foam had shifted and bunched up. It is still under warranty but a $100 charge to install..."