I have recently purchased a Andriod Pc Tablet from Dino direct along with a keyboard and several other items.When I received the Tablet I turned it on to find a screen showing this demo version has expired.

The Andriod operating system was a demo version that was put on this tablet. I have sent email after email to this company and have got only generic emails back and the most recent one was they had the nerve to suggest that I go get it fixed and they will reimburses me.

I have filed a complaint with the BBB.I highly suggest no one orders from this website do to the more research I do its all a scam.

Had an Experience with Dinodirect?

Comments

I have the SAME PC and the SAME PROBLEM!I am afraid to return to China because I will not see my refund.

They also want me to pay for shipping!I am so angry, but don't know what to do.

Pink Sugar XO owner Jessica Zamarron Arrested for accepting stolen credit cards! Pink Sugar XO "Jessica Zamarron of Pink Sugar XO arrested for using stolen credit cards obtained by mail thieves Aret and Frances Frangulyan. They pilfered over 759 credit card statements in their..." Read more Ebay SCAM: Criminals making a lot of money selling fake autographs on ebay to unsuspected buyers Ebay "Hundreds of millions of dollars worth of fakes and forgeries are sold every year through online auction site and websites. It is the prefer method for the forgers to peddle..." Read more Ezbuy - Worst service I have ever used Ezbuy "I am an ezbuy customer from the time they first started out until now. So I had been through the early stages (which to me was the best time) because..." Read more Dinodirect - Dino Direct shipped fake device Dinodirect "Ive ordered JXD S5100 game tablet (device) for my son on 20th november 2012. I received package begin January 2013. After opening and examining device, i figured there is no..." Read more Hughes Federal Credit Union Ripped Me Off! Hughes Federal Credit Union "Account had $50 taken out for "INACTIVE DORMANT FEE" Without my knowledge or consent. I have been with this bank for over 10yr & never had this happen Account had..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more Maaco - *** paint job Maaco "On 8/21/17 I took my car to get repainted and well it had runs in the paint and I had overspray all over the interior of my car white footprints..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more