DinoDirect - Long deliveries and broken tat

18 of 45 DinoDirect reviews

Placed an order with them as I needed a cheap LED Desk Lamp.The order did not arrive until 3 WEEKS later.

Just opened it after i got back from work to find it is broke in 2 with wires hanging out of it. I am now having a war with Dino Direct to see if I can get this refunded.

My previous emails to them asking why the deliver was taking so long however they are still yet to reply to these.Can anyone tell my if Paypal will reimburse the payment if Dino Direct fail to give me my money back?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
18 of 45 DinoDirect reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Mike_mn

Feb 26 #1118205

This appears to be an online store from China. Don;t expect much. Return shipping would probably not be worth it.
I've shopped at Alibaba several times and have successfully received refunds. You just have to look for their guarantee of return/refund. I didn't see that on Dino.

0 0 Reply
sandysquirrel08

Feb 20, 2013 #611871 Ocklawaha, Florida, United States

I am pretty sure they will. next time use ebay for stuff you need they back you up if the product is damaged and make them give you your money back. we sell alot on there so we know.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.