Placed an order with them as I needed a cheap LED Desk Lamp.The order did not arrive until 3 WEEKS later.
Just opened it after i got back from work to find it is broke in 2 with wires hanging out of it. I am now having a war with Dino Direct to see if I can get this refunded.
My previous emails to them asking why the deliver was taking so long however they are still yet to reply to these.Can anyone tell my if Paypal will reimburse the payment if Dino Direct fail to give me my money back?
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I'm in the process of sueing Quibids for selling fake generic Products I have multiple items from Logitech Kingston and beats by Dre and more not only are they fake..."
- "On 9th Otober I ordered (No 692P0311672-DD) extension tubes for macro photography at a total cost of USD 68.37 from Dinodirect a hongkong based online company and paid with my..."
- "Yes.. My name is Lavinya Galarza and I'm a buying customer we'll in July I purchased a iPhone6 plus gold from one your sellers themobileshop... and this my 4 complaint..."
- "Paid for a replacement screen for an iphone 6. They only replaced the glass (cost of parts about £3) not the screen and did it very badly. There was clouding..."
- "Sears – You might be better buying from a car boot or street cornerWhat do you expect when you buy from a street stall?An apparent bargain that doesn’t live up..."
- "Please find enclosed details of my recent experience with Europcar in Manchester. I am launching a claim against the company today in the Small Claims Court but I believe there..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."
- " Disgusted with this company. I'd just set up my own Ltd company, and being completely naive and trusting, I was told by a rather smug *** scammer known as..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."