Placed an order with them as I needed a cheap LED Desk Lamp.The order did not arrive until 3 WEEKS later.
Just opened it after i got back from work to find it is broke in 2 with wires hanging out of it. I am now having a war with Dino Direct to see if I can get this refunded.
My previous emails to them asking why the deliver was taking so long however they are still yet to reply to these.Can anyone tell my if Paypal will reimburse the payment if Dino Direct fail to give me my money back?
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "If you're looking for cute stuff at somewhat reasonable prices for your pre-teen, this is the place to order. If you want something for yourself, stay away. I ordered this..."
- "I unfortunately purchased a pair of fake timberlands from discountedtimberlands.net without doing thorough research to verify that they were selling genuine Timberland shoes. I received them and it was obvious..."
- "Jessica Zamarron lies of abuse from her ex. She lies that she sends packages and lies the products are custom made. Buyer beware! You might not get..."
- "Paid for a replacement screen for an iphone 6. They only replaced the glass (cost of parts about £3) not the screen and did it very badly. There was clouding..."
- "I and my son went to the local dealer, Northover cars to buy a car & found the man unhelpful & when asked for the documentation he started making excuses...."
- "I rented a car and did a cursory check of the vehicle (Honda CRV, 2015 UK plates...just in case it's used again to rip someone else off). As it was..."
- "On Monday, October 17, 2016 at 3:35PM, I went to KFC on Patton Avenue in Asheville, North Carolina to get the usual Liver dinner. I completed the mykfcexperience.com survey on..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."
- "I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged..."